Battlefield 2042 takes us on a journey into the not too distant future. Standing on the brink of war, the United States and Russia have been involved in conflicts for years, which are supposed to replace large-scale open warfare. Soldiers, here called Bezpatami (Stateless), do not formally belong to any of the parties, but they are true specialists, and their actions shape the future of the entire world. In Battlefield 2042 we observe the action from the first person perspective (FPP).
Battlefield 1 Herunterladen
During the game, we play as Specialists belonging to four classes characteristic of the series. Each type of soldier has a unique trait and a gadget or skill. The rest, i.e. the equipment taken to the battlefield, can be freely modified and adapted to individual preferences, without the limitations known from previous views. And there is a lot to choose from - the authors give us an extensive arsenal, a wide range of combat gadgets, various vehicles, and numerous accessories.
The production gives us seven extensive and varied maps in the basic gameplay mode. Battles take place in urban areas (Songdo, Doha), sandy desert (Egypt) and ice-bound Antarctica. Interestingly, this time the battlefields are constantly changing, both under the influence of warfare and as a result of violent weather phenomena, including sandstorms and tornadoes. The pillar of Battlefield 2042 is the multiplayer mode called Total War, in which up to 128 players can play at the same time. It is here that the 7 previously mentioned maps are available, on which we will play Conquest and Breakthrough matches.
In addition, there is a completely new type of fun called Hazard Zone, in which players are dropped into a location to get data disks from downed satellites. Soldiers are given two chances to evacuate from the battlefield, and only a successful evacuation with captured discs is successful and results in credits allowing you to purchase better equipment the next time you play this mode. The last available mode is the Battlefield Portal, which at launch allows players to play matches on 6 classic maps, two each from Battlefield 1942, Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3. The fun on each of them looks like in the original versions, and this applies to both the available equipment , character classes or even a shooting model. This mode is to be developed over time and expanded with new maps. What's more, as part of the Battlefield Portal, players can create servers with their own rules governing the gameplay.
CPU: Core i5 6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 560, 4 GB
OS: 64-bit Windows 10
HDD: 100 GB
- You thrive everywhere. In this installment of the series, the general experience, thanks to which we unlock weapons and accessories, is gained in each of the three game modes. So it's a good idea to search Portal's game finder for quick game types that will help you level up a bit faster.
- Health self-regeneration returns. Character healing comes in several forms, but remember that a soldier's health bar will start to replenish when you are out of the game's combat zone for a while.
- Remember to test all Specialists. You never know if you happen to like the ability of one you originally wanted to ignore. Our guide shows the advantages and disadvantages of individual specialists.
- As in most shooters, it is important to aim at the heads of the enemies. This way you deal as much damage as possible, which is especially important when you play as a sniper. In most cases, one headshot from a sniper rifle kills an enemy.
- Also, remember that there are no classes or weapon restrictions in this installment of the series. Each Specialist can equip any weapon and any gadget. So you can choose an LMG and a rocket launcher.