The action picks up shortly after the events of Call of Duty Modern Warfare. The plot focuses on the activities of the special group Task Force 141. This time, the soldiers have to face the problem of American ballistic missiles stolen by Iranian terrorists. During the campaign in Call of Duty Modern Warfare II, the player completes missions around the world, including Europe, Asia and both Americas. There are 17 story quests in total, and well-known characters such as Kyle "Gaz" Garrick, Simon "Ghost" Riley and John "Soap" MacTavish return in the story. The new member of the team is Colonel Alejandro Vargas of the Mexican Special Forces.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II offers a single-player story campaign and multiplayer games. Multiplayer allows you to play in PvP skirmishes against other players or to cooperate with them in the Special Ops cooperation mode, in which two people perform special missions together. In addition, the developers have prepared a new mode - Invasion Mode - which combines PvP with PvE. PvP clashes have undergone a significant metamorphosis since the previous part. New gameplay variants have been added and the mechanics of upgrading weapons have been thoroughly refreshed, thanks to which unlocking mods and weapon attachments is faster. Of course, all models will be unlocked during the game - just advance to the next levels. However, the balance between the individual weapon models has been improved.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II was built on the foundations of its predecessor from 2019. So we get a classic first-person shooter. In the campaign, we take part in various missions, densely filled with interactive sequences straight from action movies. Most of them require aggressive tactics and quick neutralization of enemies, but there are also stealth sections or driving vehicles, which diversifies the fun.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II In online games, the developers have prepared a number of improvements. Years later, the third-person view mode returned. The detection of the enemy has also been changed - the footstep noise detection system and the visibility of the enemy in poorly lit places have been improved.
COD WWII Free Download
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II is built on a heavily improved version of the engine developed for 2019's CoD: Modern Warfare. The level of detail has been raised, nicer effects have been implemented and a new RICOCHET anti-cheat system has been introduced. The production was designed to integrate with Call of Duty: Warzone 2, which is facilitated by the fact that both productions use the same engine.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
HDD: 25 GB
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is a dynamic shooter focused on action. However, this does not mean that mindless charging at the enemy is a tactic worth recommending. On the contrary - during the game it is best to keep cool and common sense. Enemies should be eliminated quickly, but carefully and preferably from behind cover. Attempts to play "Rambo" usually end up with the need to load a checkpoint.
- Become one with the controls. On higher difficulty levels, you can die from one or two hits. Any unplanned lifting of the head from behind cover can result in death.
- The game offers a range of accessibility options. Use them if you have difficulty reading subtitles or experience other inconveniences.
- There are no first aid kits in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Healing requires you to take cover and wait for your health to regenerate on its own. Usually it takes a few seconds, but you have to try not to be hit by any bullets.
- You can carry two firearms and two types of grenades or other tools. Match your gear so that each weapon uses a different type of ammo. A combination of weapons with different ranges also works well, e.g. a sniper rifle and an automatic rifle, or a shotgun and a pistol with a silencer.
- In some missions you will be given the option to choose one of several dialogue options. They do not have a real impact on the course of events, but they are a nice addition and allow you to better empathize with the character.